Monday, February 27, 2012

Fascintated? Please Vote For Me!

A blog post I wrote in 2011 titled Vintage Mystery Progress and Review Site has earned a nomination for a Fascination Award: 2012's Most Fascinating Librarian blog. The Fascination Awards are an annual collection of the web’s most inspirational and thought-provoking blogs and are nominated by the editorial team and voted on by readers. If you agree that I have a fascinating blog, then please vote for me (link below). Thanks!!!!


The voting will continue to March 6 at 11:59 P.M (EST). The site with the most votes will win the grand prize, a $200 restaurant gift card as well as permission to display the prestigious "Winner" emblem on their website!


  • All blogs listed on the ballot are randomized every time the poll is accessed to ensure the fairness and integrity of the results. [The best way to find me is to click Ctrl + F and search..."block" works well for the key word, 'cause, like Tigger, I'm the only one.]
  • All votes are 100% anonymous and secure through the use of a 128 bit SSL connection.
  • The ballot contains a list of 100 nominees which have been chosen by our editorial staff and were selected from a pool of over 2,300 submissions.
  • Click here to view the voting page. If you feel inspired to urge your friends and neighbors to vote for me, please feel free to repost.

As far as I can tell voting on this poll will in no way obligate you to receive information from the Accelerated Degree Program with which it is associated. I would appreciate your vote--but if you have any qualms at all about doing so, then I understand.

6 comments:

neer said...

Dear Bev

Did it and would have done it even without your asking because I truly find your blog fascinating.

All the best.

Bev Hankins said...

Thank you, neer!

Peggy Ann said...

Congratulations Bev on the nomination! I voted for you! good luck

Ryan said...

I just voted. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Gilion at Rose City Reader said...

I tried to vote but the link takes me to the nominations page. I can't find where to vote. I am not usually this unintelligent, but I am stumped.

Bev Hankins said...

@Rose City Reader...I am stumped as well. The link did go right to the voting page (which seems to have disappeared). It was up earlier today...my boss said she voted for me. I went everywhere possible on the site and can't find it. I wonder if they really meant that voting was until 11:59 AM????