Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is an original bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new top ten topic is posted for followers to write about. This week we are asked to list our Top Ten Fall TBR Books.  

So, here we go....The books I ought to be reading while the leaves are turning colors and that crisp fall air starts swirling:

1. A Stranger in My Grave by Margaret Millar
2. Sweet Adelaide by Julian Symons
3. The Necropolis Railway by Andrew Martin 
4. The Somnambulist by Jonathan Barnes
5. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
6. The Penguin Book of Victorian Women in Crime by Michael Sims (ed) 
7. Lake of Sorrows by Erin Hart
8. Star Trek & Philosophy: The Wrath of Kant by Jason T Eberl & Kevin S Decker (eds)
9. History of the Millennium (so Far) by Dave Barry
10. Murder at the MLA by D J H Jones 
All of these are due for various reading challenges and I really need to get busy if I want to complete all those challenges by the end of December.
 
 

3 comments:

YA? Why Not? said...

11/22/63 is so amazing! I spent 30 hours listening to the audio version and was still sad when it was over. I hope you enjoy it, it's a fun ride.

wcs53 said...

I forgot about 11/22/63! I need to read it soon as well. My list:
http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/top-ten-tuesday-top-10-books-on-my-fall-tbr-list-september-4/

Tanya Patrice said...

11/22/63 is one I would love to read as well. Hope you get to all these during Fall :-)