Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Super Book Password: Jan/Feb Round-up


As February draws to a close, I'd like to remind you that there are two Passwords just waiting to be solved. I thought I'd give you a run-down of the clues so far and perhaps entice you to try your luck at guessing before the first round runs out of time.

The Password category is Famous Person.
 
Debbie has given us the following clues:
1. "Daughter"
2. "Athens"
3. "Zeus"
4. "Grey"
5. "Cover"
 
And Ryan has given us the following clues:
1. "Warrior"
2. "Italian"
3. "Emperor"
4. "Suicide"
5. "Sword"

If you'd like to offer up a guess, please click on the Super Password link and enter your guess in the form provided. Anyone may guess--no previous participation necessary.

And, maybe, just maybe I could talk you into joining us for the March/April round. We'll be offering up clues for a Historic Event.

3 comments:

Debbie Rodgers said...

I can't wait to find out what Ryan's answer is, Bev! I thought I had it a couple of times, but . . .

I haven't made up a list yet but I hope to be able to join in for the March/April round. :-)

Bev Hankins said...

There's still time to throw a couple of guesses at it!

Ryan said...

I feel the same about Debbie, I'm so lost on hers. :-)