Thursday, January 7, 2016

Read It Again, Sam 2015 Prize Winner!


It's been a crazy week at work (it's graduate student admission season at the university), and I just realized that it was time to find a winner for the Read It Again, Sam prize.  So....without further ado, I will just plug in the random number generator and enter in the parameters....and the lights flash and webpage whirs and we get  (drum roll, please).....Link #2!  That means that Mark @ Carstairs Considers is our winner!  Congratulations, Mark!  I'll be contacting you soon with the prize list.
 
Thanks so much to all who have participated in this one the last couple years. The challenge is open again for 2016, but unfortunately I've had to cut back on my prize offerings. Prizes will still be offered in my two main challenges (Vintage Scavenger Hunt and Mount TBR)--so feel free to join me there as well.

1 comment: