Monday, July 10, 2017

Scavenger Hunt Check-in #2 Winner!



We had several more entries for the second check-in post than our first go 'round. We had 15 entries from four of the participants and Peggy at Peggy's Porch was proud that she finally made the running with an item for the check-in. Give me just a minute and I'll warm up the Custom Random Number Generator and get all the entries fed into the machine....

And our second Vintage Scavenger Hunt winner for 2017 is link #11: Joel @ I Should Be Reading who found a knife on Lionel Davidson's The Chelsea Murders. Congratulations, Joel! I will be contacting you soon with the prize list.

Thanks to everyone who is out there scavenging in the mystery fields with me. Another set of scavenger items is waiting in the wings for our next check-in post.

2 comments:

Peggy Ann said...

Congratulations, Joel!

fredamans said...

Congrats to Joel!